Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your email inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway – that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
- Providing Evidence to Ofsted with SIMS – Vulnerable Children, PREVENT and Attendance
- SIMS CTFs – Hints and Tips
- Bromley SS Localised Pay Scales 2017 – Information Notice – 17-E023
- EYFS Statutory Analysis Report – Information Notice – 17-E024
- Children Missing in Education – Information Notice – 17-E026
- KS4 Analysis Resources Update March 2017 – Information Notice – 17-E028
- Bulk Editing Routines in SIMS Attendance – Information Notice 17-E029
- New Intervention Indicator Column in Edit Marks and Take Register – 17-E030
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
- E469 SIMS Assessment – KS4 Analysis Resources – Thursday 20 April 2017
- E421 Excel 2010 – Getting Started – Friday 21 April 2017
- E251 SIMS Assessment Manager – Secondary – Wednesday 26 & Thursday 27 April 2017
- E309 SIMS Managing Teaching Groups in Secondary Schools – Thursday 27 April 2017