Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your email inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway – that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
- Nova-T6: Starting Next Year’s Timetable Early
- Post-16 Data Checking Activities for Autumn School Census
- SIMS Course Manager: Retake Column Renamed to Non Funded
- Microsoft Office 2010 Update Affecting SIMS Excel Based Reports – Fix Now Available – Information Notice 17-E021
- Validated Addresses for Tunbridge Wells – Information Notice 17-E027
- Changes for Ethnicity for all Maintained Kent Schools – Information Notice 17-E034
- EIS Launches SIMS Personnel Update Service
- SIMS Exams Performance Measures 2017 – Information Notice17-E032
- Setting Up Polling Days in SIMS – Information Notice 15-E028
- School Census Summer 2017 Known Issues
- SIMS Fileset 601 – Summer 2017 School Census – Information Notice 17-E031
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
- E430 SIMS SEN Reporting – Monday 8 May 2017 (am)
- E470 SIMS Interventions – Tuesday 9 May 2017 (am)
- S371 SIMS Post-16 Learning Aims in the School Census – Tuesday 9 May 2017 (am)
- E401 KLZ – Getting Started – Wednesday 10 May 2017
- E402 KLZ – Wider Knowledge – Thursday 11 May 2017
- S371 SIMS Post-16 Learning Aims in the School Census – Friday 12 May 2017 (am)
Places Still Available:
- E251 SIMS Assessment Manager – Secondary – Wednesday 26 & Thursday 27 April 2017
- E309 SIMS Managing Teaching Groups in Secondary Schools – Thursday 27 April 2017
- E295 SIMS Performance Analysis – Secondary – Tuesday 2 May 2017
- E260 SIMS .net SEN – Wednesday 3 May 2017