Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your email inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway – that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
- Data Collection Sheet Report Definitions – April 2017 Edition – Information Notice 17-E035
- FMS Spring 2017 Release – Information Notice 17-E036
- New Persistent Absence Report in SIMS Attendance – Information Notice 17-E037
- SIMS: Fileset 602 – Summer 2017 School Census – Information Notice 17-E038
- School Census Known Issues
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
Places Still Available:
- E260 SIMS .net SEN – Wednesday 3 May 2017
- E430 SIMS SEN Reporting – Monday 8 May 2017 (am)
- E470 SIMS Interventions – Tuesday 9 May 2017 (am)
- S371 SIMS Post-16 Learning Aims in the School Census – Tuesday 9 May 2017 (am)
- E401 KLZ – Getting Started – Wednesday 10 May 2017
- E402 KLZ – Wider Knowledge – Thursday 11 May 2017
- S371 SIMS Post-16 Learning Aims in the School Census – Friday 12 May 2017 (am)
- E464 SIMS Assessing without Levels – Primary – Monday 15 May 2017
- E344 SIMS Course Manager & Post-16 Learning Aims – Tuesday 16 May 2017
- E297 SIMS Behaviour Management – Tuesday 16 May 2017
- E447 SIMS Discover Assessment User – Primary – Wednesday 17 May 2017
- E469 SIMS Assessment – KS4 Analysis Resources – Thursday 18 May 2017
- E422 Excel – Wider Knowledge – Friday 19 May 2017