Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway – that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- Leaving Date / Attendance for Year 11 Students at the End of the Academic Year – Information Notice 17-E067
- Nova-T6 – File Appears Blank When Reopen – Deletion of Multiple Subjects
- Updated SIMS Key Stage Wizard – Year 1 Phonics Screening 2017
- Latest Cyber Attack Advice
- Ransomware Threat: NotPetya Technical Information
- Phonics Threshold Score 2017 – Information Notice 17-E070
- Foundation Stage Reports – Calculating Good Level of Development (GLD) – Information Notice 17-E071
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
Places still available:
- E050 SIMS Secondary Exam Results Analysis – Monday 3 July 2017
- E050 SIMS Secondary Exam Results Analysis – Thursday 6 July 2017
Hot Off The Press!
- EIS Summer 2017 Newsletter
- Need a way to evidence use of Sports Premium Funding?
- Eduroam – Free Wi-Fi access at sites across Kent and the UK