The Education Systems Team are about to undergo re-accreditation from Capita in relation to the support we offer to schools for SIMS.
As part of this accreditation, there is a survey that is sent out to schools from Capita that we would really appreciate you taking the time to complete.
I have attached a document from Capita which should answer any questions that you may have about the survey and it also has the questions you will be asked so that you can think about your responses before you complete the survey.
All schools that complete the survey will be entered into a prize draw for a 7” tablet and the winner will be contacted before the end of this academic year.
There are a couple of things that I would just like to draw your attention to:
1. This survey is asking about the service you are currently receiving from the team.
2. The survey should take you about 10 minutes to complete (probably less if you have managed to prepare your answers).
3. The survey will be active between 29th April and 17th May (3 week period) and you can re-submit your responses as many times as you would like.
4. If you have not received the survey link from Capita then please ask your colleagues if they have received it.
5. If you are not the best person to complete the survey please get others to input into your responses.
6. If you have not received a link email by the 29th April then please contact Capita (firstname.lastname@example.org )
This process is managed by Capita. If you have any technical problems with the survey or cannot access the link then please contact the accreditation team via email – email@example.com
I look forward to getting feedback from Capita on your responses and once again thank you for your time.
Education Systems Team Manager