Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway – that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- SIMS Reports not Populating Correctly – LAC Data
- Reminder: School Workforce Census (SWC) – Guide to completing the 2017 return – Information Notice 17-E081
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
- E255 SIMS Assessment Manager – Primary – Monday 20 November (2 day)
- E295 SIMS Performance Analysis – Secondary – Thursday 23 November
Places still available
- E312 SIMS Cover .net – Wednesday 8 November
- E470 SIMS Interventions – Monday 13 November
- E345 Optimising SIMS in the School Office – Tuesday 14 November
- E411 SIMS Discover – Getting Started – Thursday 16 November
- E472 Tracking Sports Premium Funding with SIMS Interventions – Friday 17 November
Hot Off The Press!
We would love to hear your feedback on our Weekly Bulletin and would appreciate it if you could take 5 minutes to complete
our survey. https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/EISBulletinFeedback
For further information and to get in touch: