Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your email inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway – that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
- Post-16 Census Guidance
- SIMS End of Year Procedures
- SIMS v7.174 – Exams External Results Patch 22860 Withdrawal (17-E042)
- Using Hyperlinks in SIMS to create lists of pupils (17-E043)
- Using and Managing the SIMS Shortcuts Panel (17-E044)
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
Places still available:
- E430 SIMS SEN Reporting – Monday 8 May 2017 (am)
- S371 Post 16 Learning Aims in the School Census – Tuesday 9 May 2017 (am)
- E464 SIMS Assessing without Levels – Primary – Monday 15 May 2017
- E344 SIMS Course Manager & Post-16 Learning Aims – Tuesday 16 May 2017
- E297 SIMS Behaviour Management – Tuesday 16 May 2017
- E447 SIMS Discover Assessment User – Primary – Wednesday 17 May 2017
- E469 SIMS Assessment – KS4 Analysis Resources – Thursday 18 May 2017
- E422 Excel – Wider Knowledge – Friday 19 May 2017
Hot Off The Press!