Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway – that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- VIDEO – Missing House Icons for Contacts
- VIDEO – Maintaining Lookups in SIMS
- SEN Status & Need Types – EIS
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
Places Still Available:
- E471 Using Exams Organiser for Domestic Exams – Monday 16 October
- E260 SIMS .net SEN – Friday 20 October
- Don’t forget to also view our Computing Curriculum Training
For further information and to get in touch: