Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway –
that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
- Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- IMPORTANT UPDATE: CTF Matching Issues – Precautionary Measures for SIMS Modules using Contact Data – Limitations (page 11) and Keeping your Data Clean (page 15) – Information Notice (18-E081) Please note: EIS would advise that all schools read the updated sections in this Information Notice if they have completed the checks and applied all the required patches.
- This article contains useful information for the school census – Schools Census Guidance – School Census Autumn Known Issues
- School and Post-16 Autumn Census Update – Information Notice (18-E091)
- FMS Summer Release (6.182) – Information Notice (18-E079)
- School Workforce Census and Curriculum Information – Information Notice (18-E087)
- How Cover Affects Personnel Absences – Information Notice (18-E088)
For further information and to get in touch:
If you do not wish to receive the EIS Weekly Bulletin, please reply to this email, using the word Unsubscribe in the subject heading.