Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your email inbox can become, EIS will only send out Support & Training messages to customers every Thursday.
If there is something critical you need to know, we will of course send a message straightaway – that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
- Kent Range – Frequently Asked Questions 2017 – Includes First Aid & SEN allowances for SWC (Information Notice 17-E016)
- Recording Exclusions in SIMS .net (Information Notice 17-E017)
- SIMS Pupil Report File: Ethnic & Cultural Information – EIS
- SIMS Pupil Report Files: Priority One Contact Details (PR) (this article has three separate reports attached)
- SIMS Pupil Report File: Bullying Role & Type (EIS)
- SIMS Pupil Report File: Behaviour Incidents & Points by Year & Reg
- SIMS Pupil Report File: Achievements & Points by Year & Reg
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
Places still available on the following courses:
- E345 Optimising SIMS in the School Office – Tueasday 28 March 2017
- E411 SIMS Discover – Getting Started – Wednesday 29 March 2017
Hot Off The Press!