Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway –
that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
The End of Year Button is now live: Please see the following:
- SIMS Dinner Money: End of Year Procedures for 2019/20 – Information Notice (19-E020)
- SIMS End of Year Procedures: Pastoral Processes – Information Notice (19-E021)
- SIMS End of Year Procedures: Academic/Curriculum Processes – Information Notice (19-E025)
- SIMS Spring 2019 Release + Patch 24836 – Information Notice (19-E022)
- SIMS Discover Spring 2019 Release – Information Notice (19-E023)
- Making Tax Digital for SIMS Finance and FMS 6 Users – Information Notice (19-E024)
- Spring 2019 Bulk Student Delete – Information Notice (19-E026)
For further information and to get in touch:
If you do not wish to receive the EIS Weekly Bulletin, please reply to this email, using the word Unsubscribe in the subject heading.