Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway –
that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- SIMS SchoolView – Patch 23631: Update to Half Terms and Dashboard Functionality – Information Notice (18-E003)
- School Census – Selected Period for Classes Panel – Information Notice (18-E004)
- Urgent Information Regarding Issues with Intel Processors – Information Notice (E005)
- Important Reminder when importing CTFs into SIMS – Information Notice (18-E007)Bullet 1 – URL
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
Places Still Available:
- E049 SIMS Secondary Exams Organiser for New Users – Thursday 25 & Friday 26 January 2018
- E470 SIMS Interventions – Thursday 1 February 2018
- E260 SIMS .net SEN – Monday 5 February 2018
- E357 SIMS Performance Analysis – Primary – Tuesday 6 February 2018
- E447 SIMS Discover Assessment User – Primary – Wednesday 7 February 2018
- E344 SIMS Course Manager and Post-16 Learning Aims – Thursday 8 February 2018
Hot Off The Press!
- Schools and Parish Councils – WordPress Colour Issue Following Security Update
- HP Recall Announcement for Notebook Computer and Mobile Workstation Batteries
- Congratulations to Brent Primary – Winners of a Class Trip to Flip Out!
For further information and to get in touch:
If you do not wish to receive the EIS Weekly Bulletin, please reply to this email, using the word Unsubscribe in the subject heading.