Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway –
that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- School Census Guidance – This article contains useful reference information for the Summer 2018 School/Pupil Census on 17 May 2018
- Summer Exams 2018 – Information Notice (18-E038) – EIS would like to encourage secondary schools to update their SIMS Performance Measures well in advance of the Summer 2018
- Bromley SS Localised Pay Scales 2018 – Information Notice (18-E037) – Bromley have issued new Single Status (Localised) Pay Scales for 01/04/2018
- Kent Range – Frequently Asked Questions 2018 – Information Notice (18-E036) – Kent Range – Frequently Asked Questions 2018 (Includes First Aid & SEN allowances for SWC)
- 2018/2019 Year Group DOB Ranges – This article contains the DOB ranges for each Year Group, for the 2018/2019 Academic Year
- Parent App Lite – Patch 23924 – “Must Live at Same Address” Toggle – Information Notice (18-E042)
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
Places Still Available:
- E471 Using Exams Organiser for Domestic Exams (am) – Monday 23 April 2018
- S371 SIMS Post-16 Learning Aims in the School Census (am) – Tuesday 8 May 2018
- E287 SIMS Maintaining Staff Records in Personnel – Wednesday 9 May
For further information and to get in touch:
If you do not wish to receive the EIS Weekly Bulletin, please reply to this email, using the word Unsubscribe in the subject heading.