Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway –
that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- Reporting on Y Codes Student Absences – Information Notice (20-E018)
- Updates to Kent Range First Aid and SEN Allowances – Information Notice (20-E019)
- April 2020 – Kent Scheme Newsletter for Schools
- TCP Guidance for Schools
Dedicated COVID-19 Support Page
The Education Systems Team have pulled together a number of articles and support documents for schools to use when managing issues such as attendance in SIMS.
This page will be updated with any new items relating to the school closures and will keep you informed of any new information notice we issue to support schools at this challenging time.
You will need a KLZ log in to access this as it is on our support portal. Please click here to go to the page https://support.eisit.uk/info-notice/covid-19-information-for-schools-regarding-sims/
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
S316 SIMS User Forum – Focus on Recording Behaviour in SIMS – FREE for Customers with an EIS Contract
An opportunity to learn how to:
- Utilise the Behaviour module (free element of Core SIMS) to record positive and negative behaviour within the school
- Setup Behaviour and Achievement Types, Detentions and Report Cards
- Simple steps to record a Behaviour/Achievement incident from the class register
- Using Report Cards to monitor vulnerable pupils
- Running Behaviour/Achievement reports
Please book your place online at CPD Online for the above event.
For further information and to get in touch: