Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway – that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- Capita SIMS and Microsoft Office 2010 – Information Notice 17-E100
- Staff Training Report (Individual)
- Achievements between Dates
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
Places Still Available:
- E251 SIMS Assessment Manager – Secondary – Tuesday 7 & Wednesday 8 November 2017
- E312 SIMS Cover .net – Wednesday 8 November 2017
- E470 SIMS Interventions – Monday 13 November 2017
- E345 Optimising SIMS in the School Office – Tuesday 14 November 2017
- E411 SIMS Discover – Getting Started – Thursday 16 November 2017
We would love to hear your feedback on our Weekly Bulletin and would appreciate it if you could take 5 minutes to complete our survey. https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/EISBulletinFeedback
For further information and to get in touch: