Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway –
that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
Hot Off The Press!
Cantium ServiceNow School Portal
We are pleased to announce that we shall start introducing the Cantium ServiceNow Portal for Schools from early September.
The School Portal keeps you up to date with all the latest Cantium news for schools and will bring lots of benefits to your school, including:
- Chat: Enables you to chat with one of our Service Desk analysts to quickly resolve your issue
- Log Requests: New e-forms will allow you to quickly log incidents and requests directly to the team that can help
- My Tickets: Allows viewing of all your tickets and to provide updates directly from the portal
- Outages: Can find up to date information on any issues with the systems your school uses
- Knowledge Base: Browse and search for knowledge articles relating to ICT, HR and Payroll, for services your school purchases from Cantium
- News: Displays our most recent news articles and lets you view all previous news articles
- Feedback: Enables you to provide feedback or make suggestions about the service you receive from Cantium
The School Portal is currently being piloted by several schools who are providing feedback to allow us to make any suggested improvements for September.
We shall be in touch with you by email when the portal is being made available to your school.
Please see the Schools Bulletin for further updates.
For further information and to get in touch: