Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway – that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- Exams – Level 3 items at KS4 – Workstation Fix 3 – Information Notice 17-E086
- Exams- Zeros on Broadsheet and Group Performance Reports – Patch 23334 – Information Notice 17-E084
- School/ Pupil Census Guide – Information Notice 17-E082
- Teachers 2017 Pay Award – All establishments – Information Notice 17-E078
- Reminders Apply Timetable & Lesson Monitor Setup for New Academic Year – Information Notice 15-E108
- School Workforce Census Guidance
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
- E256: SIMS.net Core – Managing Student Records – Friday 8 September 2017
- E344 SIMS Course Management & Post-16 Learning Aims – Tuesday 12 September
- E192 SIMS Attendance – Primary – Wednesday 13 September
- E287 SIMS Maintaining Staff Records in Personnel – Thursday 14 September
- S371: SIMS Post-16 Learning Aims in the School Census (Seminar) – Thursday 14 September
Hot Off The Press!
- SIMS Teacher app Android Platform Important Update SIMS Teacher app Android Platform Important Update