Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway –
that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- SIMS Course Manager: New Menu Route for Update QANS & Discount Codes – Information Notice (18-E008)
- CTF Import – Adding New Pupils as Guest – Information Notice (18 – E009)
- Just issued – Functionality in SIMS to Support Children Missing in Education (CME) – Information Notice (18-E010)
- SIMS Parent Lite App – Roll-Out Process for EIS Customers – Information Notice (18-E011)
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
Places Still Available:
- E470 SIMS Interventions – Thursday 1 February 2018
- E260 SIMS .net SEN – Monday 5 February 2018
- E357 SIMS Performance Analysis – Primary – Tuesday 6 February 2018
- E344 SIMS Course Management and Post-16 Learning Aims – Thursday 8 February 2018
Hot Off The Press!
- Schools and Parish Councils – WordPress Colour Issue Following Security Update *This issue was resolved on 20/1/18*
- GDPR – What you need to know
For further information and to get in touch:
If you do not wish to receive the EIS Weekly Bulletin, please reply to this email, using the word Unsubscribe in the subject heading.