Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway – that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- SIMS Assessment EYFS C L D Report – Information Notice 17-E094
- SIMS Assessment KS1 Statutory Analysis Report – Information Notice 17-E095
- SIMS Assessment KS1 to KS2 Statutory Analysis Report – Information Notice 17-E096
- VIDEO – How to Design a Mail Merge Report to print Labels
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
Places Still Available
- E422 Excel 2010 – Wider Knowledge – Friday 6 October
- E447 SIMS Discover Assessment User – Primary – Tuesday 10 October
- E287 SIMS Maintaining Staff Records in Personnel – Wednesday 11 OctoberBullet 1 – URL
- E450 Early Years Tracking and SIMS – Thursday 12 October
- E465 SIMS Staff Records in Personnel – Refresher – Friday 13 October
- E471 Using Exams Organiser for Domestic Exams – Monday 16 October
- E256 SIMS .net Core – Managing Student Records – Wednesday 18 October
- E283 SIMS Profiles Secondary – Student Reporting to Parents – Wednesday 18 October
- E464 SIMS Assessing without Levels – Primary – Thursday 19 October
- E260 SIMS .net SEN – Friday 20 October
Hot Off The Press!
Kent Sports Premium Funding
EIS are delighted to have worked in conjunction with Kent Sport to create a training course designed specifically to exploit the new SIMS Interventions functionality within SIMS. This course will help you clearly evidence how you have used the Primary School Sports Premium and demonstrate the impact on pupil outcomes, required as part of the Ofsted Inspection Framework.
This half day course can be paid for using your Sports Premium Funding.
Plus, if you book to attend a course before the end of December 2017, your school will also be entered into a draw to win a trip (coach travel and lunch included) to Flip Out trampoline park!
For further information and to get in touch: