Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your email inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway – that way
you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
- SIMS Spring 2017 Release – Information Notice 17-E019
- SIMS Discover 2017 Spring Release – Information Notice 17-E020
- Individual Healthcare Plans – Information Notice 17-E022
- SIMS Pupil Report File: Student Exam Cards – can be used by secondary schools who want to print off cards for student examinations
- SIMS Pupil Report File: DOB by Term – can be used by schools to assist with finding ‘Home Grown’ pupils
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
Hot Off The Press!
- Report – Creating a Culture: How School Leaders Can Optimise Behaviour: EIS Explores Ways SIMS Can Help