Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway – that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- Planned Maintenance for EIS Hosted and Remote Back/Remote App Schools
- Exams Patch to update Progress 8 figures using DfE published provisional Estimated 8 figures for 2017
- Assessment Manager AWL All Years Resources Nov 2017 – Information Notice 17-E109
- SIMS Pupil Report File: Analysis – SEN Status Totals by Year Group
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
- E382 SIMS Attendance Monitoring – Thursday 7 December 2017
- E423 Excel 2010 – Advanced – Friday 8 December 2017
Don’t forget to also view our Curriculum courses:
We would love to hear your feedback on our Weekly Bulletin and would appreciate it if you could take 5 minutes to complete our survey.
For further information and to get in touch: