Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway –
that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- AWL KS1 Converter Updated for 2019 – Information Notice (19-E055)
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
- E192 Recording Attendance in SIMS – Primary – Monday 11 November 2019
- E445 SIMS Writing a Timetable in NOVA T6 – Tuesday 12 November 2019
- E260 SIMS .net – Wednesday 13 November 2019
- E472 Tracking Sports Premium Funding with SIMS Interventions – Thursday 14 November 2019
- E256 SIMS Core – Managing Student Records – Wednesday 20 November 2019
- E411 SIMS Discover – Getting Started – Thursday 21 November 2019
Interventions Module in SIMS
EIS are hosting a FREE webinar on the interventions module in SIMS (which all schools have access to through their licence).
Please register for the Interventions module webinar on Thursday, November 21, 2019 3:30 PM – 4:00 PM GMT at:
This module is very useful for a range of areas in school from sports premium tracking to GCSE interventions and SEN provisions.
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the training.
S316 SIMS User Forum – Focusing on SEN and how SIMS can help schools to record information and reduce the administrative burden of this process.
Please book your place online at www.kentcpdonline.org.uk for the above event.
For further information and to get in touch: