Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway –
that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
School Census is on the 18 January 2018…. Please see the Information Notices below :
- Fileset 802 for Spring 2018 Census – Information Notice 17-E111
- New Reports for Staff Absence – Information Notice 18-E001
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
Places still available on the following courses:
- E257 SIMS .net Reporting – Advanced Techniques – Wednesday 10 January 2018
- E049 SIMS Secondary Exams Organiser for New Users – Thurs 25 & Friday 26 January 2018 (2 Day Course)
- E470 SIMS Interventions – Thursday 1 February 2018
For further information and to get in touch: