Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway –
that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
- E256 SIMS Core – Managing Student Records – Monday 24 February Bullet 2 – URL
S316 SIMS User Forum – Focus on SEN – FREE for Customers with an EIS Contract
This is a great opportunity to see how to:
- use the Interventions module (free element of Core SIMS) to record SEN Provisions and then produce Individual Provision Plans from SIMS Reporting
- setup user defined fields such as Pen Picture and customise field dropdowns (lookup tables)
- capture basic pupil data for KCC Appendix 2
- display SEN related data in the Student Teacher View screens
- check SEN Need Type data for the census return
Please book your place online at http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk for the above event.
Hot Off The Press!
SIMS Customer Survey
As part of our continued service improvement we would really welcome your feedback on the service that the SIMS team provide.
Please could you take 2 minutes out of your day to complete a very quick survey?
Please click on this link to complete the survey: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=CIyzJRprpUWVU-mXyItG0SYxNHsRFktAkNRsB0vOcp5URUtIMEc2WVhPNE5HOVRYRUdBOUVTRTlHSy4u
End of Support for SLG (SIMS Learning Gateway)
Schools that use SLG please read the following information from Capita regarding the end of support for SLG by clicking on the link https://capita-mailer.co.uk/1WXN-6N003-C9T28OLRA0/cr.aspx
For further information and to get in touch: