Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway –
that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- Data Collection Sheet Definitions – September 2018 Edition – Information Notice (18-E073)
- Updated version of the Percentage Attendance Vulnerable Groups Report, supplied by Hertfordshire County Council, available to download – Information Notice (18-E074)
- Capita KS4 Analysis Resources- Update July 2018 – Information Notice (18-E075)
- Changes to Personnel Module in SIMS Summer Release (7.182) in Preparation for School Workforce Census – Information Notice (18-E076)
- Capita KS5 Ready Reckoner Resources June 2018 – Information Notice (18-E077)
- Census Guidance – Information Notice (18-E080)
- CTF Matching Issues – Precautionary Measures for SIMS Modules using Contact Data – Information Notice (18-E081)
- Capita KS4 Analysis Resources – KS2 Fine Levels Clarification – Information Notice (18-E082)
- Chrome Version 68 and HTTP Websites – Information Notice (18-E083)
- Post 16 Data Checking Activities for Autumn Census – Information Notice (18-E084)
- SIMS KS1 to KS2 Statutory Analysis Report 2017 for Use in 2018 – Information Notice (18-E085)
- SIMS Fileset 1003 – Autumn 2018 School Census – Information Notice (18-E086)
Hot Off The Press!
EIS Service Desk Call Logging System
Please be aware that the EIS service desk will be using a new application for logging support calls from Thursday 23 August.
You will see that the email notifications contain the new Cantium branding which EIS is now part of and you will also notice some changes to the wording on the email notifications.
This change is part of the work to streamline support processes across the Cantium support teams.
For further information and to get in touch:
If you do not wish to receive the EIS Weekly Bulletin, please reply to this email, using the word Unsubscribe in the subject heading.