Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway – that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- School Census Guidance
- FMS Summer 2017 Release – Information Notice 17-E085
- Teachers 2017 Pay Award – All establishments – Information Notice 17-E078
- Best Practice Advice from DfE Regarding Joining/Leaving Dates & Children Missing in Education – Information Notice 17-E088
- Extending User Defined Group Memberships for the Academic Year – Information Notice 17-E089
- School Workforce Census: Curriculum Data – Information Notice 16-E071
- Creating and Defining House Names in SIMS.net – Information Notice 17-E090
- Changing Registration Tutors assigned to Classes- Information Notice 17-E091
- Capita SIMS Teacher App Website Release – Information Notice 17-E092
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
Places still available
- E344 SIMS Course Management and Post 16 Learning Aims – Tuesday 12 September 2017
- E192 SIMS Attendance – Primary – Wednesday 13 September 2017 (am)
- E192 SIMS Attendance – Primary – Friday 15 September 2017 (am)
- E421 Excel 2010 – Getting Started – Friday 15 September 2017
- E256 SIMS .net Core – Managing Student Records – Monday 18 September 2017
- E284 SIMS Attendance using Lesson Monitor – Tuesday 19 September 2017
- E287 SIMS Maintaining Staff Records in Personnel – Tuesday 19 September 2017
- E049 SIMS Secondary Exams Organiser for New Users – Wednesday 20 & Thursday 21 September 2017
- E256 SIMS .net Core – Managing Student Records – Wednesday 20 September 2017
- E465 SIMS Staff Records in Personnel – Refresher – Thursday 21 September 2017 (am)
- S371 SIMS Post-16 Learning Aims in the School Census – Tuesday 26 September 2017 (am)
- E472 Tracking Sports Premium Funding with SIMS Interventions – Wednesday 27 September 2017 (am)
Hot Off The Press!
- Do Your New Staff Need SIMS Training in September?
- The Schools Broadband Mailing List
- Win a Class Trip to Flip Out!!
For further information and to get in touch: