Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway –
that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- Recording Swimming Attainment in SIMS – Information Notice (18-E022)
- Managing Attendance – Enforced Closures e.g. How to Manage Enforced Closures, such as “Snow Days”
- SIMS Options – Guidance for Setting Up a New Options Implementation – Information Notice (17-E006)
- SIMS Options – End of Year Pastoral Processes Required for Options – Information Notice (18-E023)
- KS4 Analysis Resources – Revised Set made available by Capita – Information Notice (18-E027)
- Assessment Data Being Deleted – When Deleting Pupil’s Application Record – Information Notice (18-E029)
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
Places Still Available:
- E312 SIMS Cover .net – Tuesday 13 March 2018
- E288 SIMS .net Reporting – The Basics – Tuesday 20 March 2018
- E447 SIMS Discover Assessment User – Primary – Thursday 22 March 2018
- E411 SIMS Discover – Getting Started (am) – Friday 23 March 2018
For further information and to get in touch:
If you do not wish to receive the EIS Weekly Bulletin, please reply to this email, using the word Unsubscribe in the subject heading.