Welcome to your new weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your email inbox can become, so going forward EIS will only send out Support & Training messages to customers every Thursday.
If there is something critical you need to know, we will of course send a message straightaway – that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
- Kent Range – How to apply the April 2017 Total Contribution Pay (TCP) increases in SIMS (Information Notice 17-E014)
- SIMS Pupil Report File: Data Collection Sheet – Basic Extended (Feb 2017)
- Changes to KLZ Login & My Portal (17-E018)
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
- Spring SIMS User Forums taking place now – S316 Primary or S317 Secondary
Places still available on the following courses:
- E283 SIMS Profiles Secondary – Student Reporting to Parents – Tuesday 14 March 2017
- E312 SIMS Cover .net – Friday 17 March 2017
Hot Off The Press!
- Watch the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) education webinar (February 2017)
- EIS Spring 2017 Newsletter
- EPO 5.1 is end of life at the end of this year. Please contact the Service Desk if you would like the latest version.
For further information and to get in touch: