EIS are pleased to announce dates for a brand new training course for the SIMS Interventions Module. This new functionality is available to schools as part of the SIMS Spring 2017 Release.
SIMS Interventions allows schools to record information about the initiatives that take place with pupils that are above and beyond the national curriculum. This includes work such as interventions to support academic attainment, for example literacy support, but can also be used to record a wide range of different strategies. As well as recording which pupils/students are involved and their outcomes, the software provides schools with the ability to record costs.
Ideas on how schools may wish to use this software include:
- Attendance – initiatives such as breakfast club to improve attendance / lateness
- Behaviour – strategies for bullying, therapies such as anger management
- Pupil Premium Funding – recording how this is being applied and evidencing outcomes
- Pupil Welfare & Emotional Health – student mentoring, therapies, external agency support
- SEN Provision – linking pupils to work in this area and understanding / evidence cost of provision
Our new half-day training course – E470: SIMS Interventions – provides delegates with all of the information they need to be able to record this key data, generate reports and analyses that can be used as evidence for Ofsted.
Places are available in the Summer Term:
To find out more and book your place visit www.kentcpdonline.org.uk and search for keyword E470