Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway –
that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- SEN Status & Need Types – Information Notice (18-E014)
- Housekeeping Routines in SIMS – Information Notice (18-E016)
- Capita KS5 Ready Reckoner Resources – Feb 2018 – Information Notice (18-E017)
- Final Estimated 8 Figures Update Patch for 2017 – Information Notice (18-E018)
- Recording Medical Information in SIMS
- Maintaining Lookups in SIMS
- Hints & Tips for Student, Class & Registration Group Lists
- Ofsted Top 3 – Vulnerable, Prevent, Attendance
- How to Record a Change of Address in SIMS (Moving House)
- Updated Version of the SIMS Pupil Report File: Medical Conditions & Contact Info – EIS
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
Places Still Available:
- E452 SIMS Reporting and Analysis with Excel – Monday 26 February 2018
- E312 SIMS Cover .net – Wednesday 28 February 2018
- E472 Tracking Sports Premium Funding with SIMS Interventions – Wednesday 14 March 2018
Hot Off The Press!
- The UK Council for Child Internet Safety (UKCISS) Education Working Group have produced a new framework Education for a Connected World.
It identifies the knowledge and skills needed by children and young people at different stages of their lives in order to navigate the internet safely.
For further information please see the GOV.UK documentation
- We are looking for people to join our SIMS Team! Find out more!! – https://www.eisit.uk/contact-us/vacancies/
For further information and to get in touch:
If you do not wish to receive the EIS Weekly Bulletin, please reply to this email, using the word Unsubscribe in the subject heading.